People who are closed to me knows how much i love coffee.The taste & the smell gives me a different satisfaction.I don't smoke,a very light drinker but i am a coffee addict.I prefer the brewed one,and no preferred flavor as long as its coffee.Everytime i do blog hopping,surfing the net or make some entries,a mug of coffee makes everything easy and fast.Now i wanna share this coffee i'm sipping to my friends who i wanna sit an have a cup with...











This bloggers are just one of the amongst who i wanna sit and have a cup of coffee with.I wanna know them more personally and share some interesting stories... :-) Guy's pls grab it and pls share this to bloggers whom you wanna have a cup of coffee with...... xoxo


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati