MY DEAR HUBBY prepared something different last weekend..Since our nannies aren't home to prepare our food,my hubby sneak out into the kitchen and cooked something i truly loved...WOOO!!! SEAFOOD!!! I have always been in love with seafood's more than anything.
It was a Sunday and i was having a nap,so tired from cleaning the house,washing the dishes,and all sort of household chores.I couldn't even move my back from so many chores...I decided to take a nap after a good shower,little did i know my husband was already preparing food.As soon as he finished setting the tables,he called me and when i looked at he table...my ever ever fave fried shrimp and baked pusit...So yummmmy yummsss...!!!!Thank's honey dear...Till next weekend..:-)

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati